Susansnaps is a labor of love! Developed after my mom watched my dad and me, Susan (named for my Aunt Susan, who died from cancer) undergo chemo within the same year. Ginger is a natural stomach soother, so through my mom’s small dessert company, she developed the ultimate gourmet gingersnaps. As the cookies were becoming popular, my mom coined them “Susansnaps” in memory of her sister Sue and in honor of me. While my mom perfected her gourmet recipe, I worked on the logos and packaging. Today, my mom and I co-own Susansnaps baking thousands of snaps a day, shipping nationwide, and running our retail shop. Read more…
Join Our Mailing List
Receive special offers and stay updated on Susansnaps by signing up for our free e-newsletter!
Give a Snap . . .See a Smile!
A portion of all sales goes to The Susan Carver Foundation for cancer patient gifts.
The Susansnaps Blog
- Stand Up To Cancer (9/5/2014)
- Susansnaps with Simply Sweet Brie (10/3/2013)
- Sensational Banana Crème Pie Deluxe (10/3/2013)
- The Costco Connection (11/6/2010)
- Southern Lady Magazine (2010) (11/2/2010)
- Snappy Days (11/1/2010)
- The Osgood File (2010) (11/1/2010)
- Auburn Magazine (10/5/2010)
- Sandy Springs Neighbor (9/29/2010)
- Atlanta INtown Paper (2010) (8/1/2010)